All in one package!
The Turbobox contains all the necessary parts of the turbocharger. When a ship is supplied with the Turbobox, it carries important parts, which can be useful in case turbocharger’s damage.
Spare parts included:
- Nozzle Ring including Bolts
- Overhauling Kit
- Cover Ring including Bolts
- A complete Rotor shaft balanced and ready to be installed, accompanied by a full report
- Lubricating System (oil pumps, lubricating disks etc)
- Gaskets, safety and piston rings, bolts
- Class certificate, upon request
The Turbobox can be shipped anywhere in the world. Our customer shall pay only for the parts they will keep and the charge is even lower in the case of an exchange of the used part that is replaced. All the parts that are not used are returned to us free of charge (apart from the transport costs). Furthermore, the used parts that require repair or dynamic balancing are packed in the same package with the new spare parts that have not been used, in order to be sent to the nearest service station of Turbomed Kaizen S.A.
Why choose turbo-box? What is the benefit of the replacement of the parts?
- Maximum performance of the turbocharger.
- Less fuel consumption.
- Compliance with the international standards and regulations regarding the permissive emission limit values, as the IMO-Annex IV of MARPOL (International Convention on the Prevention of Pollution from Ships, known as MARPOL 73/78, 1997).
- Reduced engine damages, avoiding dangerous situations, such as the increased temperature in the cylinders.
- Avoidance of the reduced performance of the engine of the ship.
- Significant time and money savings, as, with the Turbobox, the engineer has all the necessary parts that will possibly need for the repair.
- Availability of turbocharger spare parts, which, in the case that they are not used in the repair, are returned to our corporation.